Down through the ages of time
Men have recorded their life...
Their experiences, their discoveries
Their joys, sorrows, and triumphs.
Because men have recorded their life...
We have been blessed with learning about them
Understanding, gleaning, loving,Knowing, and emulating them.
Why not ourselves...
By recording a journal of our life and thoughts
We leave behind something of our daily journeys
For others to know us by.
...created and written by CL
Tidbits From My Daily Life
Visit my "other" blogs
- ~ ~ Why I am a "Mormon" in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- ~ ~ Carol's Blog..What I Do With My Days..(private)
- ~ ~ Carol's Family...(private)
- ~ ~ C's Blog...My Days
- ~ ~ Mystery Woman's Sane and Mythical Life
- ~ ~ My Favorite Genealogy Research Websites
- ~ ~ Stress, Frustration, Anger and Fear...outsmarting it
- ~ ~ Putting Your Affairs in Order...A GUIDE
- ~ ~ The Feelings and Idiosyncrasies of an Introvert
- ~ ~ The Light Side of Life....prose writings by C. L.
- ~ ~ What I do with my days (private blog)
- ~ ~ The Writings of CL...an unsinkable soul...alias Molly Brown
- ~ ~ Upsy-Downsy's Blog...those days when we feel overwhelmed and depressed
- ~ ~ The Mountain and Desert Beauty of St. George, Utah, USA
- ~ ~ Movies....My Therapy
- ~ ~ Writing Your Life Story...one memory jog at a time
- ~ ~ Genealogy...how to do it, one small step at a time